Because the influence of Covid-19 pandemic happen complicatedly throughout the country, Becamex Tokyu Bus Company beg to inform passengers who are using our company‘s bus service regarding the change of bus routes, as follows:
- Routes 37, 38, 53, 55, 66, 67, 68, 70 will temporarily stop operating from 31/03/2020 until further notice.
- Routes 51, 52, 39 will change in the operational time
- The Aeon route still operate normally.
- The Company will notify passengers when the Kaze bus returns to operate according to the normal time table.
- To the pasengers, please wear a face mask, use disinfectant alcohol on the bus in order to disinfect hands before getting on bus and please sit far away from person to person.
- The Kaze bus may temporarily stop operating in case of being instructed from the competent authorities.
If you have any questions, please contact our company hotline: 0274 222 0 555
We hope that passengers will sympathize with this inconvenience.Yours respectfully