Thank you for using the service of Becamex Tokyu Bus
On coming 8th December 2018 (Saturday), Becamex Tokyu Bus will change bus routes and schedule in order to enhance the convenience based on the current ridership as shown below. Also, we will change some names and locations of our busstops.
Please refer to the new shcedule which will be distributed by the end of November for details.
1. Extend No.51 bus to Dinh Hoa Social Apartments and increase the number of service in the evening.
2. Extend No.52 bus to Becamex Tokyu Bus Office and start running from in the morning. (The actual new Becamex Tokyu Bus office is expected to move in January 2019)
1. Extend No.39 bus to Hoa Loi Social Apartments and change route through SORA Gardens, MIDORI PARK, Phu Chanh Market.
2. Start new No.37 line from Becamex Tower to Becamex Tokyu Bus Office.
3. Start new No.38 line from Becamex Tower to Ngo Thoi Nhiem School.
1. Reduce the number of services (Will not run on Sundays and Holidays)
1. Change route due to moving of dormitory of The Eastern International Unversity and Vietnamese- German University.
1. Green Line will run as No.68 bus and totally change to the new route which runs along No.39 route from hikari to Hoa Loi Social Apartments.
1. Terminte the service due to less passengers.